James Court in Cuffley by BPC Land & New Homes
Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4HY
2 bedroom apartments
- 20% HELP TO BUY scheme available until March 2021
- 1052 sqft 2 bed, 2 bath apartment on Ground Floor
- 0.1 mile walk to Cuffley station which provides rail services to Kings Cross and Moorgate
- Finished to a high specification throughout
- Communal gardens at rear with views over countryside
- Allocated parking and additional visitors spaces
- Luxury bathrooms and quality flooring throughout 125 year Lease and 10 year NHBC guarantee
- 2 minutes walk to local shops and amenities
- Enhanced security through video entry system
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
Plot 25 is a well designed and spacious 1052sqft 2 bed, 2 bath ground floor apartment with allocated parking. This apartment features a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area fully integrated with quartz work tops & Smeg appliances, as well as fitted wardrobes and an en-suite in the master bedroom.
James Court provides visitors parking and landscaped communal gardens. Finished to a high specification and available to view today. 125 years Lease with 10 year NHBC new build guarantee.
Cuffley is a sought after town with excellent connections by rail and road. Cuffley train station provides regular trains into London, whilst the M25, A1 and A10 are just a short drive away.
James Court is located on Station Road, just a short walk from a range of local shops and cafes.
HELP TO BUY SCHEME
With a Help to Buy Loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
Contribution towards Legal Fees
Terms and Conditions Apply
* Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
35'6 x 14'7
* Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite
21'10 x 9'7
* Bedroom 2
21'10 x 8'10
Images from similar development by Beverley Homes.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.