£268,500 - £410,000
2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties
Howe Barracks, Canterbury, Kent
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Taylor Wimpey in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Royal Parade...
A new development of two bedroom apartments and two, three and four bedroom houses are on offer at the former Howe Barracks site, off Littlebourne Road and under a mile away from Canterbury's historic city centre.
Royal Parade will feature a 14 acre (approx) legacy park which will include paths and trails, majestic views to the city and cathedral, natural play space, ponds and woodland glades.
- Stunning collection of two, three and four bedroom homes.
- A range of house designs plus a collection of apartments.
- Part of the wider Howe Barracks development including a new legacy park with views of the city and cathedral, open space and community facilities.
- Canterbury historic city centre less than a mile away.
- Superb road links via the A2.
- University of Kent nearby.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.