Moat at Quinton Court in Sevenoaks by Moat Homes
Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1FH
Add to favourites
1 bedroom apartments
From £89,375 for a 25% share
Reserve your apartment in 2021 and receive free parking for 2 years or cash back equivalent up to £1990
Quinton Court is a unique opportunity for first-time buyers to own a stunning one-bedroom apartment in the heart of the North Downs. The unique apartments are situated in a prime Sevenoaks location; offering luxury living within walking distance to Sevenoaks train station and the high street.
Berkeley Homes is one of the most prestigious, award-winning developers in the south-east with an emphasis on style and quality. These superb apartments are available now!
Sevenoaks is a comfortable corner of Kent just 22 minutes from London, boasting a quaint character and enchanting outdoor spaces. With a whole host of amenities along with the vast acres of parks and open space, there’s no question why Sevenoaks is ranked as one of the best places to live in the UK.
Each home has been thoughtfully designed for comfortable living and includes:
- Fully fitted Commodore Infinity Range kitchen in Cashmere with Duropal laminate worktop in Rabac and glass splashback.
- Integrated Beko appliances, including single electric oven, touch control ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and free standing washer dryer
- Fully fitted bathroom with bath, shower, screen, mirror and chrome heated towel rail
- Kingsmead Ayrshire 80/20 twist carpet to bedrooms. Tarkett Contract Wood vinyl in Oak Grey to kitchen, lounge/diner, bathroom and hallway
- Downlights to kitchen and bathroom. Pendants to all other rooms
- Premier 10 year warranty
Please note: Moat do not allow pets in apartments and there is no parking available at this development.
*Terms and conditions apply- Parking space is located off site approximately 10 minute walk. You must exchange within 28 days, and you must use our panel mortgage broker and solicitor. This incentive is a fixed amount. Please speak to a sales officer for more information
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.