Fleckney Fields in Leicester by David Wilson Homes
Leicester, Leicestershire, LE8 8BP
Add to favourites
3 & 4 bedroom houses
£278,995 - £469,995
If you want to escape city living and move to a new home in a rural setting, then look no further. Fleckney Fields offers you a range of quality 3-4 bedroom homes in a quiet setting, surrounded by countryside.
You’ll enjoy plenty of walks on your doorstep, whilst the village offers a butcher, supermarket, recreation park, café, sports centre, country pubs and an 'Outstanding' primary school within walking distance. Nearby you'll find Foxton Locks, Wistow Rural Centre and Kibworth Golf Club.
Click here to watch our development video
- As you come off the M1 at junction 21, Use the left 2 lanes to merge onto A5460 towards Leicester
- Use the left lane to merge onto Lubbesthorpe Way/A563 via the slip road to Ring Road
- Follow B5418, Newton Ln and Leicester Rd to your destination in Fleckney
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Stonesby Ave/B5418
- Continue onto Long St
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Moat St/B582
- Continue onto Newton Ln
- Continue onto Leicester Rd
- Enter the roundabout
- Turn right onto Coleman Rd
- Turn left onto Kilby road and your destination will be on the left
-Fosse Shopping Park is only a 25 minutes’ drive or you could travel further afield to Leicester city centre, which boasts many more retailers, restaurants and bars.
-Meridian Leisure Park offers a Vue Cinema, Hollywood Bowl, 360 Play and many restaurants.
-Foxton Locks is a great family day out where you enjoy the longest set of staircase locks, great walks and bike rides and enjoy a drink at Bridge 61.
-Residents will benefit from great road links with the A6 just a few minutes’ drive away linking you to Market Harborough and Leicester.
-Market Harborough Train Station is a 25 minutes’ drive, where Loughborough can be reached in 22 minutes and London St Pancras in 90 minutes^.
-For holidays away, East Midlands Airport is located 50-minutes’ away, Birmingham Airport is an hour whilst Heathrow Airport is just under 2 hours’ away.
View the development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.