£154,995 - £484,995
1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to David Wilson Homes in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Fleckney Fields...
This exciting development of 150 1-5 bedroom homes is tucked away on the edge of Fleckney village. Surrounded by trees lining the development's periphery and plenty of neighbouring fields closeby, you're perfectly placed to enjoy a relaxed village lifestyle; plus you'll have plenty of places to walk the dog on your doorstep. The A6 is conveniently nearby, connecting you Leicester and Market Harborough.- As you come off the M1 at junction 21, Use the left 2 lanes to merge onto A5460 towards Leicester
- Use the left lane to merge onto Lubbesthorpe Way/A563 via the slip road to Ring Road
- Follow B5418, Newton Ln and Leicester Rd to your destination in Fleckney
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Stonesby Ave/B5418
- Continue onto Long St
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Moat St/B582
- Continue onto Newton Ln
- Continue onto Leicester Rd
- Enter the roundabout
- Turn right onto Coleman Rd
- Turn left onto Kilby road and your destination will be on the leftFosse Shopping Park is only a 25 minutes’ drive or you could travel further afield to Leicester city centre, which boasts many more retailers, restaurants and bars.
Meridian Leisure Park offers a Vue Cinema, Hollywood Bowl, 360 Play and many restaurants.
Foxton Locks is a great family day out where you enjoy the longest set of staircase locks, great walks and bike rides and enjoy a drink at Bridge 61.
Residents will benefit from great road links with the A6 just a few minutes’ drive away linking you to Market Harborough and Leicester.
Market Harborough Train Station is a 25 minutes’ drive, where Loughborough can be reached in 22 minutes and London St Pancras in 90 minutes^.
For holidays away, East Midlands Airport is located 50-minutes’ away, Birmingham Airport is an hour whilst Heathrow Airport is just under 2 hours’ away.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.