£189,995 - £282,995
3 and 4 bedroom properties
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Barratt Homes in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Newton's Place...
With our fantastic festive offers, you could be spending Christmas in your new home at Newton's Place! Call 0845 475 1395 or visit us to find out more.
Situated in the beautiful rural Lincolnshire countryside close to the market town of Grantham is your brand new home at Newton's Place. Surrounded by rolling green farmland and mature trees, Newton’s Place will feature a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes suitable for first time buyers and families alike, brought to you by an award-winning home builder and Site Manager. The town of Grantham has a thriving community benefiting from fantastic commuter links including Grantham train station just 5 minutes away, with trains reaching London in just over 75 minutes. There is also a variety of schooling options, making Newton’s Place the ideal place for you and your family to call home.
Opt in to receive our marketing and to be kept up-to-date with our special offers and new releases!
Please be aware our Show Homes will only be available to view by appointment after 4pm.
Christmas opening hours
Monday 24th Dec to Wednesday 26th Dec: Closed
Thursday 27th Dec to Sunday 30th Dec: Open
Monday 31st Dec to Wednesday 2nd Jan: Closed
Thursday 3rd Jan: Open as usual
- A range of high street shops including Boots, Next and WH Smith
- Three supermarkets - a Tesco, Asda and Morrisonâs
- A Saturday market with a variety of stalls selling fruit, vegetables and fish
- Nottingham city centre just a 40-minute drive with a wide choice of high street and designer shops.
- A choice of health and fitness centres
- Countryside walks nearby
- National Trust's Belton House a short drive away
- A choice of bars, restaurants, cafÃ©s and tea rooms
- Nottingham city centre a short train ride with a wide choice of pubs, bars and clubs.Newton's Place is located close to the A52 providing a direct link to Nottingham. The A1 is also less than a mile away, where you can travel to Newark in the north and Peterborough and London in the south.
Grantham is on the East Coast Main Line with trains to Peterborough and London, which you can reach in less than two hours.
East Midlands Airport is a 50 minute drive from the development.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.