1 bedroom properties
3-5 York Street, Liverpool, Merseyside
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Aspen Woolf in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about York House...
· Boutique development, just 18 units
· Stunning grade-II listed building
· Phenomenal city centre location- L1 Postcode
· Within a few minutes’ walk from Liverpool One
· Low prices starting at just £115,000
· Zero costs for year 1
· Projected yield of 7% NET
· 250-year leasehold
· Fully managed on your behalf
A sympathetic conversion will impact the existing floorplans minimally whilst retaining the exiting features within the original building, with beautiful, casement framed sliding sash windows within the generously proportioned rooms the apartments will appeal to both investors and owner occupiers alike. A stunning meld of Georgian refinement concealing a contemporary addition, a rare opportunity.
- Stunning location in the immediate vicinity of the bars and restaurants of Duke street, in the shadow of the Liverpool One shopping complex.
- A boutique development comprising eighteen apartments over five stories with carefully considered floorplans comprising both period and modern.
- A high specification for each apartment from high speed Internet with CCTV access to Contemporary No Name designer kitchens in a choice of colours plus indulgent bathrooms, ensuring a bespoke package for the discerning client.
- Managed by the award winning Urban Bubble, a current brand located in the Ropewalks ideally placed to both manage and attract the target demographic, whether as an investor or an owner occupier.
- York House offers buyers a unique opportunity to purchase a beautiful period property located in coveted conservation area, Georgian splendour with a contemporary flair.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.