Cross Trees Park in Shrivenham by Legal & General Affordable Homes
Shrivenham, Oxfordshire, SN6 8BL
Add to favourites
2 bedroom houses
From £68,750 25% minimum share
Shared Ownership Outstanding 2 Bedroom Houses in Oxfordshire
A high-quality residential development designed to complement the character of the neighbouring village, Cross Trees Park will offer a selection of 2 bedroom traditionally-styled homes in a carefully landscaped setting which integrates the surrounding green areas.
Cross Trees Park offers a superb opportunity to be part of an exciting new sustainable community on the edge of an established village, yet close to a host of local amenities in the surrounding areas.
• A 10 minute walk to Shrivenham Village
• Beautiful new homes in a natural parkland setting
• Excellent leisure facilities including a nearby golf club
• Great connections to the M4 and A420
• Plans to provide an on site school and shop
• Regular train connections from Swindon to Oxford and Reading
Minimum share: 25%
Minimum share value: £68,750
Full market value: £275,000
Estate charge per year: £577.68
Monthly rent on un-owned share: £429.69
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a more affordable way to have the security and stability of owning your own home. Shared Ownership is a government backed part buy/part rent scheme designed to help you take that first step on the property ladder. The scheme enables buyers to purchase a share of the value of the home – this is usually between 25 to 75 percent of the value of the property – and pay a subsidised rent on the remaining portion. You have the option to buy a bigger share in the property at a later date (known as Staircasing).*
To be eligible for a home at Cross Trees Park, you’ll need to:
• Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum
• Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
• Not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase
If you don’t meet the eligibility criteria for this development, you may still qualify for a shared ownership purchase at one of our others, so take a look at our website for more information.
The images shown are indicative and intended to act as a guide only.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.