£239,995 - £599,995
2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties
Lichfield, Lichfield, Staffordshire
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Bovis Homes in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Roman Heights...
Roman Heights is less than two miles from the historic city of Lichfield. The city offers a wealth of shops, pubs, restaurants, entertainment and sports and leisure facilities. All of our homes have been carefully designed to meet your needs and cater for contemporary lifestyles.
The local train station is only a five minute walk away with great access into nearby cities and towns. In addition to this the brand new Streethay Primary school opens it doors this autumn, making it an ideal location for those with a family or looking to start one.
Why not watch our video about Jack and Tina and discover how easy they found it to own their own home here...
Lichfield's medieval streets contain independent fashion boutiques, antiques, jewellery shops and high street chains.
- The Three Spires Shopping Centre has more than 40 stores with leading UK names such as Debenhams and M&S food.
- The Lichfield Market Square holds regular markets and nearby supermarkets include Morrisons, Tesco, Waitrose, Co-op, Aldi and Lidl.
- You can visit the Heart of the Country Shopping Village, two miles outside Lichfield where you'll find unique gift, home and garden shops and boutiques.
- Birmingham's Bullring is 35 minutes on the train.
Historic Lichfield is traditional in its culture. The city has more than 230 listed buildings including the timbered Tudor Café built in 1510 and the famous medieval cathedral, built in 1195.
- You can explore the remains of Lichfield's 1237 Franciscan Friary also in the city centre.
- Lichfield is the birthplace of writer Samuel Johnson and there's a museum dedicated to his life and works.
- Enjoy a stroll in the city's 81 acre Beacon Park, with sports and play facilities for children, or relax beside Minster and Stowe Pools.
- Lichfield Garrick Theatre hosts opera, comedy, music and drama performances.
- There are two leisure centres and many local sports clubs.
Roman Heights is less than 2 miles from Lichfield city centre and 12 miles from Streethay.
- Birmingham is 21 miles away via the A38 and A38M, or you can join the M6 Toll Motorway for access onto the M42, or M6 motorways.
- Lichfield Trent Valley Railway Station runs regular services to London Euston, Stafford, Stoke and Birmingham New Street.
- Lichfield City Station is just 1.5 miles away also runs services to Birmingham.
- For air travel, Birmingham Airport is just 20 miles away and East Midlands is 32 miles.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.