Ayton Park in Washington by Linden Homes
Washington, Tyne and Wear, NE38 0DL
Add to favourites
3 bedroom houses
£199,995 - £234,995
Our 3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Washington are the latest addition to a community less than 10 miles from Newcastle. Situated at the joining of the A1(M), it offers fantastic commuter links. For families, there is an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted-rated primary school less than a mile away.
- Deposit Unlock is now available, offering you the opportunity to purchase your home with just 5% deposit, AND it’s available to both first and next time buyers, subject to criteria.
- Stunning new homes close to the lively city of Newcastle Upon Tyne and the historic County Durham
- Access to a great selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ schools close to home
- Within walking distance of Princess Anne Park, perfect for scenic Sunday strolls throughout the year
- Just 8 miles from Europe’s largest shopping centre - the Metrocentre, with over 200 shops, 47 restaurants and its own entertainment facilities
- WithHome Exchange† andSmooth Move‡ we can help you sell your home
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Washington your new dream home, register your interest today.
Our new houses for sale in Washington sit perfectly in the charming surrounding neighbourhood. With top quality fixtures and fittings, and open, spacious interiors, these properties have been finished to the high standard associated with an original Linden home. As well as access to a variety of ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Ofsted-rated schools nearby, there are valuable commuter links via the A1(M) for travelling further afield.
The Galleries, situated in the heart of Washington, is home to more than 120 high street and independent stores, and Europe’s largest shopping centre, the Metrocentre in Gateshead near Newcastle, is also in easy reach with over 200 shops, 47 restaurants and its own entertainment facilities. Durham’s heritage sites make for wonderful places to explore nearby, and the city’s Cathedral is a beautiful example of the historic architecture that can be seen all round the area - Harry Potter fans may recognise some of the buildings from scenes in the films.
A short drive away, Sunderland sits at the mouth of the River Wear, and offers plenty to see and do including beaches and countryside, as well as theatres, museums and galleries. Washington really can be your magical gateway to the world and its history.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.