£179,995 - £231,995
2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties
Charlestown Road, Blackley, Greater Manchester
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by viewing the online brochure. Simply complete the short form below and the brochure will be available on this page.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Taylor Wimpey in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Booth Hall...
Its close proximity to Manchester makes Blackley a popular location for commuters – with regular bus services running along Charlestown Road, plus Metrolink tram stations and the M60 motorway all easily accessible.
Just over the road from your new home at Booth Hall you will find Boggart Hole Clough – a large country park offering a range of activities for everyone to enjoy. As well as walks through the ancient woodland, there is also a boating lake, bowling green, tennis courts, athletics track, children’s play area and more.
Click here to email Booth Hall
- 3 bedroom Gosford & 4 bedroom Downham showhomes available to view. (Please note our Downham showhome is temporarily closed today 11/01/18)
- A choice of 3 and 4 bedroom homes styles
- Just 3 miles from Manchester city centre
- Outstanding commuter links
- A range of local amenities
- Click here for to apply directly with HomesHub for Help to Buy
- Click here for details of the standard specification at Booth Hall
- This was a mixed tenure development with houses now only available freehold
- Houses on this development are freehold
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.