£189,995 - £251,995
3 and 4 bedroom properties
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Barratt Homes in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Newton's Place...
ACT FAST - Summer incentives available on selected homes. Call 0845 475 1395 or visit us to find out more!
Newton's Place is a new development situated in the beautiful rural Lincolnshire countryside close to the market town of Grantham. Surrounded by rolling green farmland and mature trees, Newton's Place will feature a new range of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. The town of Grantham has a thriving community benefitting from fantastic commuter links and a variety of schooling options making Newton's Place ideal for working professionals and families alike.
Register your details online and opt-in to receive details of our offers and new releases!
- A range of high street shops including Boots, Next and WH Smith
- Three supermarkets - a Tesco, Asda and Morrison's
- A Saturday market with a variety of stalls selling fruit, vegetables and fish
- Nottingham city centre just a 40-minute drive with a wide choice of high street and designer shops.
- A choice of health and fitness centres
- Countryside walks nearby
- National Trust's Belton House a short drive away
- A choice of bars, restaurants, cafés and tea rooms
- Nottingham city centre a short train ride with a wide choice of pubs, bars and clubs.Newton's Place is located close to the A52 providing a direct link to Nottingham. The A1 is also less than a mile away, where you can travel to Newark in the north and Peterborough and London in the south.
Grantham is on the East Coast Main Line with trains to Peterborough and London, which you can reach in less than two hours.
East Midlands Airport is a 50 minute drive from the development.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.