3 bedroom properties
Simonston Road, Bridgend, Bridgend
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Taylor Wimpey in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Gerddi Castell...
Gerddi Castell - meaning 'Castle Gardens' - is just a stone's throw from Coity Castle near Bridgend. Just down the road you'll find a wide choice of beautifully designed new homes for families of all ages.
Midway between Cardiff and Swansea, Gerddi Castell is a perfect place to live, in a thriving and popular neighbourhood close to the amenities of Bridgend. Just a short drive from the M4 motorway and surrounded by the South Wales countryside, you'll find everything you need for today's modern lifestyles.
Families with young children with young children will appreciate the local nursery, and you have a choice of primary schools close at hand. In Bridgend, within just a short drive, there are several popular secondary schools.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.
- A selection of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes to suit every need.
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
- The coast at Porthcawl and the market town of Cowbridge, both a short drive away, plus glorious country walks all around.
- With McArthur Glen close by, offering 90 leading brands. There are restaurants to suit all tastes, and bargains to be found for all the family.
- Golf courses nearby including Coed-y-Mwstwr golf club.
- Getting around the area, for work or pleasure, is simple. By car, Gerddi Castell is just 11 minutes' drive from the M4 (Junction 36), putting Swansea (23 miles), Cardiff (21 miles) and Bristol 60 miles) within easy reach.
- Selected plots on this development are leasehold.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.