OUTRIGHT SALE ONLY
£575,000 - £680,000
2 and 3 bedroom properties
Acton Gardens Marketing Suite, Acton, Greater London
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Countryside Properties in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Lindley...
A niche collection of impeccable homes where sophistication meets the best of West London.
The spacious one, two and three-bedroom apartments at Lindley are beautifully styled with the cosmopolitan Londoner in mind. Each home is fitted with appliances to make everyday living as comfortable as possible, such as underfloor heating and German-designed kitchens.
Commuting is effortless. Benefiting from an unrivaled location on a quiet corner of Acton Gardens, the homes are just two minutes’ walk from Acton Town Station, which is served by both the District and Piccadilly line.
Homes are to be enjoyed both inside and out. Most of the one, two and three-bedroom homes have balconies and all have full use of a private residents’ courtyard.
Click here to take a virtual tour of our two-bedroom show apartment
A new, well-established community that residents will be proud to be a part of – an array of essential services and amenities – from the on-site medical centre and supermarket to the nearby school and nurseries – all contributing to the neighbourhood feel. The immediate area serves up great shops, restaurants and services for every need, as well as excellent transport links. At Acton Gardens we provide so much more than just a new home, we provide a life.
See all that an Acton property has to offer and move into your dream home right away.
• £600M invested into this 52-acre scheme
• 3,400 new carefully designed homes
• Set within green spaces and parks
• Excellent transport links nearby
• A joint venture development between Countryside and L&Q.
Attention to detail
• Designed carefully by architectural practice A&Q
• High specification finish to all homes
• Private outdoor space with a balcony or terrace to all apartments
• No hidden extra cost.
• A contemporary selection of one, two and three bedroom apartments at Acton Gardens
• Encompassing a private garden solely for residents use
• Thoughtfully designed layouts, with everything right where you need it
• Balconies offering both personal outside and lovely views.
Acton Gardens is serviced by four train lines. Lindley is less than 5 minutes walk away from Acton Town tube station.
• Piccadilly line - Acton Town station
• District line - Acton Town station
• Overground - South Acton station
• Central line - North Acton station.
In addition, the Cross Rail is coming soon to Acton Main line.
Acton High Street boasts:
• Beloved pubs, eateries and restaurants
• A market serving independent makers, flowers and food
• A wide range of different banks
• Local shops, pharmacies and a library
• A selection of different gyms and swimming pools.
Chiswick is home to designer brands and up-and-coming creatives:
• Leafy High Roads and gastropubs
• Upmarket brands and casual dining
• Coffee shops, delis and bakeries
• Boutique cinema, cookery school and comedy club.
• Gunnersbury Park, just ten minutes’ walk away
• Acton Park providing activities and recreational facilities
• Newly developed West Park lies within the development and offers a children's playground
A selection of independent and state primary and secondary schools:
• Berrymede Infant School
• Ark Priory Primary School
• Berrymede Junior School
• Twyford C of E High School
• International School of London
Available on selected homes
Here's an example of how it works:
5% deposit - £21,500
40% Help to buy loan - £172,000
55% Mortgage - £236,500
Total price - £430,000
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.