New homes UK > Greater London > Bromley > Moat at St Mark's Square
Moat at St Mark's Square in Bromley by Moat Homes
Bromley, Greater London, BR2 9YD
1 bedroom apartments - From £91,250 for a 25% share
Add to favourites
Do you want to find out more
about Moat at St Mark's Square
Call 0845 463 5027
Calls cost 5p [or 5p per minute] plus your phone company's access charge
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
Moat will pay £1,500 of your legal fees when you reserve and move into your brand new apartment at St Mark's Square!*
The final one bedroom apartments at the exclusive St Mark's Square in Bromley are available for shared ownership.
St Mark's Square is a new residential and leisure quarter available for shared ownership in Bromley, with a landscaped plaza surrounded by a nine screen multiplex cinema, cafés and restaurants. Just a short walk from Bromley South train station with direct links to central London in just 16 minutes - perfect for commuters.
Each elevated home comes complete with the following features:
• Fully fitted Capricorn kitchen in dove grey gloss and white with laminate worktop in crystal black.
• Integrated Zanussi appliances including electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, washer dryer and fridge freezer.
• Contemporary fully fitted bathroom with shower facility, screen and chrome heated towel rail.
• Carpet to bedrooms. Novilon vinyl flooring to all remaining areas.
• Private balconies
• Central heating
• Underfloor heating
• Allocated parking space to select apartments
• 12 year NHBC warranty
Please note: Moat do not allow pets in apartments.
*Terms and conditions apply. Legal fees of up to £1,500 will be deducted from completion monies. Buyers will be appointed Direction Law solicitors and mortgage advisors Clark Marshall Associate's from Moat's panel. Eligibility criteria applies.