Manor Place Depot in Elephant and Castle by Notting Hill Genesis
Elephant and Castle, Greater London, SE17
Add to favourites
1 bedroom apartments
Only 2 x one bedroom apartments remaining through London Help to Buy.
Move in to your own manor at Manor Place Depot - don't miss out.
• Stunning shared gardens
• Each apartment has its own balcony or terrace
• Elephant & Castle and Kennington stations 10 minutes walk away!
• Integrated kitchen appliances
As we re-open our sales offices, our expert teams are online and on-call to answer any questions and guide you through a virtual viewing of your chosen development. Once your virtual viewing is complete you will then be able to book your private appointment to view in person.
Manor Place Depot is a unique and exciting collection of 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments ideally located in Elephant and Castle. London Help to Buy available to some plots.
All Manor of things will be on your doorstep with places to eat, drink and play within the development, as well as public spaces. Burgess Park, Walworth Gardens, Pullens Gardens and the Tibetan Peace Garden offer spaces to relax away from the hustle and bustle of London life!
An array of pubs, eateries and local hangouts such as Mercarto Metropolitano, East Street Market, Borough Market and Flat Iron Square can be conveniently reached by foot, giving you quick access to the heart of the capital.
Elephant and Castle is fast becoming an exciting and thriving London neighbourhood propelled by the massive regeneration of the area. With a multi-billion pound transformation scheme by Southwark Council, the wider area will reap huge benefits from a new town centre. The plans incorporate a completely remodelled underground station, a new state of the art campus for the London College of Communication, brand new exhibition spaces and leisure facilities, new shops, cafes and restaurants plus a cinema.
- Handeless matt finish light grey doors with soft close hinges
- Samsung Starron composite worktop in colour 'Sanded Dover'
- LED strip feature lighting under wall mounted units
- Integrated Zanussi appliances: Oven, induction hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer or freestanding Zanussi washer dryer (refer to plot layouts)
- Integrated Zanussi microwave
- Glass splashback behind hob
- White bathroom suites with Hansgrohe Ecostat chrome taps & mixers
- Bath with Hansgrohe Ecostat thermostatic shower mixer and glazed shower screen (where applicable)
- Matt finish 'Cool Grey' floor and skirting tiling by rak Ceramics
- Matt finish 'Off White' wall tiling by rak Ceramics
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Living/Dining/Hallway - Amtico
- First, 'Featured Oak' colour
- Kitchen - Amtico First, - Featured Oak' colour*
- Bedrooms - jhs Haywood
- Twist carpet, 'Oatmeal' colour
- Brilliant white emulsion to all walls & ceilings
- White satinwood finish to all woodwork (skirting & architraves)
- Internal doors - timber veneer
- Underfloor heating to all homes fed by a communal heating system
- Wardrobes to master bedroom by Impress. Wardrobe finish with white acrylic sliding doors, (private units have LED
- illuminated hanging rail)**
- Contemporary chrome handles to all doors
- Chrome light switches and sockets
- Orlight low profile LED spotlights
Security & Warranties:
- NHBC ten year warranty on all homes
- Estate wide CCTV coverage
- Audio visual secure fob
- entry system with door bells on
- some ground floor apartments
* Homes with a separate Kitchen/Diner will have 'Cool Grey' tiled flooring
** Please check specific plots for master bedroom wardrobes
***Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.