Edgewood Mews in Finchley by Persona Homes
Finchley, Greater London, N3 3AU
Add to favourites
2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 4 bedroom houses
Register your interest today, these homes are coming Spring 2021**
Edgewood Mews, located in the district of Finchley, north of London, is a collection of brand-new 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 4 bedroom houses available to reserve from Spring 2021 with shared ownership.
These homes are the perfect place to move into for first time buyers, couples and families alike. The living areas boast modern specification and are the ideal place to relax, while private outside spaces beckon you towards the peaceful outdoors given by the pedestrianised mews street within the development.
This award-winning development designed by Peter Barber Architects, which will also include a coffee shop and a corner shop, is part of the Mayor of London’s Small Sites, Small Builders programme. Built on a land that had been left unused for 20 years, Edgewood Mews represents a new beginning for Finchley.
• Award-winning development
• Well connected location in Finchley, Barnet
• Great transport links, only 40 minutes commute to London Kings Cross
• Coffee shop and a corner shop on the development
• A range of 'Outstanding' and 'Good' Ofsted-rated primary and secondary schools nearby
• Fitted kitchen and integrated appliances in all homes
• Terrace or private balcony with all homes
• Parking off-street
• Beautiful homes soon available to buy with shared ownership
About shared ownership:
Shared ownership gives you the opportunity to get your foot on the property ladder at a price you can afford.
You qualify for shared ownership if you:
• Have a household income of under £80,000 (£90,000 in London)
• Don't currently own your home and can't afford to on the open market
• Can afford the minimum deposit
• Pass an affordability check to make sure you can get a mortgage
* The full market value of these homes is from £530,000 but, with shared ownership, you could purchase an initial 25% share for just £132,500 and pay a monthly rent on the remaining share. If you’re buying with a mortgage you may only need a deposit of 5% of the amount you borrow, meaning your deposit could be as low as £6,625.
**these homes are subject to local connection requirements. Register your interest today and our Persona host will be in touch to confirm if you are eligible.
Photos and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only and may feature previous developments.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.