New homes UK > Greater London > Walthamstow > Coachmakers Yard
Coachmakers Yard in Walthamstow by Notting Hill Genesis
Walthamstow, Greater London, E17 6RW
1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments - From £88,750 for a 25% share
Add to favourites
Do you want to find out more
about Coachmakers Yard
Call 0845 463 4296
Calls cost 5p [or 5p per minute] plus your phone company's access charge
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
New Year New Home Rewards, Save more on a new home this January. £5,000 moving contribution on first 50 reservations! Hurry the countdown is on!
• Underfloor heating throughout
• State- of- the-art Smeg kitchen appliance
• 3 minutes walk from Blackhorse Road station
• Private balcony to levels 1 to 7.
• Bike storage
• Walthamstow Wetlands a stone’s throw away
• Shared Ownership
Set in the popular East London location of Walthamstow (Zone 3), Coachmakers Yard is our newest development launching this summer, boasting a stylish collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments available through Shared Ownership.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to take your place in one of the most sought-after areas in London this Summer!
Price breakdown for a one bedroom apartment**
Market value £355,000
Share Price £88,750
Minimum Deposit Required £8,875
Estimated Monthly Mortgage £400
Estimated Monthly Rent £619
Estimated Monthly Service Charge £135
Total Monthly Outgoings £1,145
Total household income of £41,256
Nestled in the heart of a newly developed area just off Blackhorse Lane you'll find Coachmakers Yard, boasting fantastic commuter connections, vast open spaces and a thriving urban community. Enjoy a stunning interior specification with underfloor heating and state-of-the-art Smeg kitchen appliances as standard.
Blackhorse Road station (Victoria line and London Overground) – 3 minute walk
St James Street (London Overground) – 14 minute walk
Walthamstow Central (Victoria line and London Overground) – 8 minute bicycle ride
Located off Blackhorse Lane, you’ll be surrounded by independent crafters and quirky boutiques, and the everyday essentials on your doorstep, with a Co-op Food and local grocers just minutes from your new home.
Popular Walthamstow is home to the longest outdoor market in Europe- Walthamstow Market, Empire cinema, The Mall - with lots of household names to explore, and an array of popular bars and restaurants.
Walthamstow Wetlands, Europe’s largest urban wetland and nature reserve, is a stone’s throw away with 13 pathways through the 251-acre site enabling locals to view and cycle through its 10 reservoirs and offer the opportunity to spot a variety of wildlife and endangered bird species. A 20 minute car journey or 30 minute cycle ride away, the largest public open space in London, Epping Forest, is another great spot for residents to explore and stretch their legs, the 6,000 acres of woodland provide a constantly changing backdrop and an idyllic walking and picnic spot.
Not to mention, Tottenham Hale Retail Park isn’t too far away (only 8 minutes by bus) , where you’ll find familiar high-street names and popular home, retail and food chain restaurants.
You can reach King’s Cross in 13 minutes and onwards to central London via Oxford Circus in just 18 minutes. From St James Street station, you can reach Liverpool Street in 16 minutes.
If you frequently travel abroad, you can take advantage of direct trains to London Stansted airport in under 45mins from Tottenham Hale station which is only 4 minutes away on the Victoria Line.
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. **Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Travel times are approximate and taken from Google Maps.
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Video phone entry system
• Sky Q enabled (subject to subscription at additional cost)
• TV points to bedrooms and living rooms
• Fibre Optic broadband
• Fob accessed secure cycle storage
• Two passenger lifts to each building
• On-site car club (subject to subscription at additional cost)
KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING ROOMS
• Handle-less, soft close kitchen units in matt light grey with under mounted LED lighting
• Urban Myth quartz solid worktop
• Fully integrated Smeg kitchen appliances including; Stainless steel oven, induction hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
• Freestanding Smeg washer dryer to utility cupboard
• Blanco stainless steel undermounted single bowl sink with Vado Kori
• Mono swivel mixer tap
• Glass upstand and splashback behind hob
• Stainless steel island or wall mounted canopy extractor (see plot layouts)
• LED downlights
• Wood effect flooring in Sanded Brown Oak
• Elite Twist grey carpet
• Pendant light fittings
• Mirror fitted wardrobe to principal bedrooms (see layout for exact details).
BATHROOM / EN SUITE
• Full width mirror above natural grey Silestone Cemento quartz shelf
• Johnson Tones matt wall tile in Grey
• Minoli grey ceramic floor tiles
• White bathroom suite with Chrome Vado “Phase” mixer tap to basins
• Roca Gap Rimless Wall Hung WC
• Wall mounted bath tap and shower mixer Vado Celsius with multi - function handset and slide rail
• Over bath silver lined plain glass shower screen
• Mixer shower tap with multi-function handset and slide rail to en suite
• Silver lined shower screen with plain glass to separate shower
• Chrome electric towel warmer
• LED downlights
• Shaver outlet
• Upper floor balconies featuring aluminium powder coated decking and steel ballustrades.
• Titanium LED wall lamps
Please note, private outdoor space applies to apartments on level 1 to level 7 only
*Terms and conditions apply, contact our team for details. Shared Ownership purchases subject to affordability and eligibility. Offer payable on completion, subject to availability and on selected plots and developments only. Offer is only available on reservations on or between 04/01/22 and 29/01/22, exchange must be within 28 days and complete by the deadline set as agreed with Notting Hill Genesis for offer to be honoured. Not in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or scheme. No cash alternative. Offer may be removed or changed at any time. January 2022