Roundwood Gate in Willesden Green by Notting Hill Genesis
Willesden Green, Greater London, NW10 2HH
1 & 3 bedroom properties
As we re-open our sales offices, our expert teams are online and on-call to answer any questions and guide you through a virtual viewing of your chosen development. Once your virtual viewing is complete you will then be able to book your private appointment to view in person.
Featuring 1 & 3 bedrooms, Roundwood Gate offers beautiful apartments available to buy with Shared Ownership. Every apartment provides you with your own personal outdoor space, so you can truly enjoy living in Willesden.
Last Remaining One Bedroom Apartment Price Breakdown*
Full Market Value: £385,000
Share Price: £96,250
Minimum Deposit Required: £9,625
Estimated Mortgage: £481
Estimated Monthly Rent (2.75%): £662
Ground Rent: £25
Monthly Service Charge: £114
Total Monthly Outgoings: £1,283
Last Remaining Three Bedroom House Price Breakdown*
Full Market Value: £720,000
Share Price: £180,000
Minimum Deposit Required: £18,000
Estimated Mortgage: £900
Estimated Monthly Rent (2.75%): £990
Ground Rent: £34
Monthly Service Charge: £216
Total Monthly Outgoings: £2,141
Welcome to a neighbourhood for our times. A place, at the very heart of northwest London, set to redefine urban living. Music is the lifeblood of the area and decades of diversity have created a vibrant and colourful community bursting with opportunities. Now, with Roundwood Gate, the stage is set for a new chapter in this part of the capital. Celebrating the rich history of the area, Roundwood Gate draws on the close-knit feel of a town with the energy of the city - in a way that only London can carry off. Standing proud on the edge of the UK's largest regeneration project, Old Oak Park Royal, this superb development looks set to make NW10 a destination postcode.
Roundwood Gate comprises a compelling selection of 3 bedroom houses for private sale together with 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments available through Shared Ownership. Spread across the grounds of the former Willesden Reservoir on Harlesden Road, the development is situated in the beating heart of north-west London, within the borough of Brent. Nestled in the neighbourhood of Harlesden, bustling Willesden High Road is just moments away. And with the arrival of Roundwood Gate, you can be certain this unique postcode will continue to be re-defined.
· Nearest underground Willesden Green Zone 2
· Wood effect flooring to living areas and carpet to bedrooms
· Gloss kitchen with Quartzform solid worktops
· Range of integrated appliances incl. dishwasher and washer dryer
· Storage options including fitted wardrobe to bedroom
· Private outside space and communal gardens
· Furnished and ready to move in now!
· Quartzforms kitchen worktops in Dark Grey
· Kitchen units in Premiere Light Grey Gloss
· Bosch double oven and ceramic electric hob (single oven in 1 bed apartments)
· Bosch integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
· Mirror sliding doors to wardrobe
· Manx Castle carpet in 80/20 Wool Twist Pembroke
· White Matt tiling and splashbacks with Grey Field feature tile
· Metro Grey floor tiles
· Ideal Ecotherm bath shower mixer
· Coram glass sliding shower door
· Shaver socket
· Heated towel radiator
· Quickstep Classic Old Oak laminate flooring in Light Grey to entrance, living room, dining area and kitchen
· LED spot lights in brushed chrome throughout
· External half moon light
· Gated development with phone/video entry
· Garden, terrace or balcony
· Gas central heating
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. ***Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
*Estimated mortgage payments assume an interest rate of 4.50% using a 10% deposit over 25 years on a repayment basis. The actual interest rate can vary. The monthly rent is calculated at 2.75% per annum of the value of the share that is not purchased. Service charge is only an estimate and may increase in future.
**Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.