£81,250 - £118,750
1, 2 and 3 bedroom properties
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Aster Homes in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Little Meadow...
Little Meadow is a charming new development located in the endearing village of Cranleigh. The development is situated around one mile from the centre of the village which offers an array of shops and entertainment for all to enjoy. Aster Sales have a stunning selection of 2 & 3 bedroom homes that have JUST been marketed (with 1-bedroom homes coming soon too!) - why not contact Aster TODAY for information on 01276 861 484
Only one mile from the village centre, Little Meadow is situated perfectly with everything you need nearby. Arts centre, sports club, coffee houses and independent shops; all these and more are the amenities that the beautiful Cranleigh village can present to you.
Perfect for commuters, or just for the city shopping, Cranleigh is approximately nine miles from Guildford and 40 miles from central London, with the nearest railway station, Chilworth, located around five miles away.
If you love the idea of village life but still enjoy having the added extras of the shopping and entertainment being within reach, then Little Meadow would be perfect for you.
· Cranleigh Leisure Centre is only a 15-minute walk away and has sports courts, a fitness studio and a swimming pool
· Cranleigh’s thriving village centre is full of independent shops, fashionable boutiques and inviting coffee houses
· A range of excellent primary education, including Cranleigh CofE, Park Mead and St Cuthbert Mayne Catholic Primaries and Cranleigh Prep School
· Secondary education is provided by the local Glebelands School and the well-renowned independent Cranleigh School
· The nearby towns of Guildford and Horsham offer excellent rail links into London
· For those requiring convenient road links into London, Portsmouth or Worthing, there are several major connections within easy reach
· Only 29 minutes from the University of Surrey.
Thanks to Shared Ownership, the dream of living the rural village lifestyle with such excellent transport links in to the nearby towns and City, has become so achievable. The Aster sales team are ready to help turn your dream in to an exciting reality.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Prices based on 40% Shared Ownership and a 95% LTV mortgage. Shared Ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team. Please note that you will need a local connection to the area to apply for these properties.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.