The Green in Grendon by Linden Homes
Grendon, Warwickshire, CV9 2FA
Add to favourites
2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses
£223,995 - £414,995
Discover The Green - a stylish collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Grendon, situated close to the charming and historic Warwickshire town of Atherstone. These new homes are ideal for all kinds of buyer and benefit from being within reach of a number of local amenities.
- Small community setting with good local amenities such as a newsagents, convenience store and community centre
- A range of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools within a 3-mile radius
- Excellent travel links to Stafford, Crewe, Milton Keynes and London Euston from Atherstone train station
- Easy access to A5, M1 & M6 motorways for commuting by road
- Buy with just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*. With Home Exchange†, we could buy your current home or withSmooth Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
Contact us to book your viewing today and discover this beautifully located collection of new houses for sale in Grendon, Warwickshire.
Grendon is a small Warwickshire parish adjoining Baddesley situated just 3 miles from historic Atherstone. In this area you will find a good selection of amenities including a public house, convenience store, newsagents, Costa Coffee and a fish & chip shop. Atherstone offers a larger choice of shops and supermarkets plus a charming market square with a good selection of pubs and eateries.
For families with children, this area also offers a choice of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schooling options. There are three options for primary schools within a 3-mile radius - Dordon (Good), Birchwood (Outstanding) and Atherstone (Outstanding). The Polesworth Secondary School (Outstanding) is just 2 miles away, and The Queen Elizabeth Academy (Good) is less than 3 miles away.
These new homes also offer excellent travel links, with the nearby A5 trunk road ideal for accessing neighbouring Leicestershire and Staffordshire, and the M1 and M6 motorways
providing onward connections to both the north and south. Atherstone train station also offers services to Stafford, Crewe, Milton Keynes and can reach London Euston in less than an hour and a half.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.