The Birches in Erdington by Cameron Homes
Erdington, West Midlands, B24 9BW
3 bedroom properties
£242,500 - £320,000
One of Birmingham’s most noted historic buildings, Rookery House is soon to become home to 15 unique apartments, overlooking Rookery Park.
Originally built in the 1730’s, this beautiful period house was home to William Wilberforce a well-known anti-slavery campaigner and turn to Richard Spooner, Birmingham’s first Tory Member of Parliament.
The grade II listed building will also include a cafe and community space along with an Italian sunken garden.
Alongside Rookery House, overlooking the park is a collection of new homes at The Birches. Here you’ll find 3 and 4 bedroom detached and semi detached homes, built to the highest standards. Each with a private garden and flexible living space, with a choice of finishes to suit your style.
Erdington has good commuter links into the city via train and bus. Close by is Erdington High Street with shops, leisure and other amenities including a leisure centre with pool and gym.Our First Home Plan
When its your first home, every little thing matters and once you know where you want to live, you want to ensure it’s the right home at a price you can afford. Our First Home Plan is designed to create a great feeling of achievement from the day you choose your home.
Make it yours
Our First Home Plan is availble on our Rookery House apartments and our Ferndale house type and includes:
- A choice of Swoon furniture from a selected range
- British designed and manufactured kitchen with stylish contemporary finishes
- Kitchen complete with fridge freezer, dishwasher*, oven, hob, extractor hood
- Your choice of flooring throughout your home
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Bathrooms with contemporary white sanitary ware and quality tiling
- A 10 year warranty for added peace of mind
- Energy efficient for lower energy bills
- £1,000 towards your legal fees
- £250 fee for our recommended IFA to arrange your mortgage
- No stamp duty to pay
Find out more about our First Home Plan
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.