Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
£139,995 - £242,995
2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties
Hurst Lane, Auckley, South Yorkshire
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by viewing the online brochure. Simply complete the short form below and the brochure will be available on this page.
More information about Horizons...
Horizons is a contemporary and popular development situated off the prestigious Bawtry Road. With over 70% of homes now sold, and lots of ways to help get you moving, don't miss your opportunity to find your perfect new home here in Auckley.
Here at Barratt Homes we are very proud to announce we have recently been awarded two separate Homebuilder of the Year awards, one from The Sunday Times British Home Awards 2016 and one from The Housebuilder Awards 2016 in the Large Housebuilder category, why not visit us today to find out why.With the thriving town of Doncaster right on your doorstep at Horizons in Auckley you are in a fantastic location for retail therapy:-
- Fantastic shopping at Lakeside Shopping Centre, with over 250 shopping outlets
- The Frenchgate Interchange with easy access to the bus and train stations
- Excellent range of shops located in the town centre
- Large weekly markets
With the thriving town of Doncaster right on your doorstep at Horizons in Auckley you are in a fantastic location for leisure and family days out. These include:-
- Hatfield Water Park
- Yorkshire Wildlife Park
- Doncaster Museum and Art Gallery
- Horse racing at the Doncaster Racecourse
- Any many more...Doncaster offers perfect access to the region's best loved cities and regional motorway networks. International travel is also on hand thanks to Robin Hood International Airport, which is ideally located nearby.
The local bus routes are excellent for local travel, and Doncaster train station is only 5 miles away from the development, with easy access to cities such as Hull, Leeds and Sheffield.