£154,995 - £289,995
2 and 4 bedroom properties
Greenmeadow Way, Cwmbran, Torfaen
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Taylor Wimpey in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Parc Celyn...
This delightful collection of new 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes enjoys a quiet, edge of town location with views of the distant hills.
- The Cwmbran Shopping Centre is just over a mile away from your doorstep. You will find everyday food stores and supermarkets, including an Asda superstore. There is a large M&S and Boots, House of Fraser and dozens more big name stores. And right next door is the entertainment complex including an 8 screen cinema, Bowlplex and several restaurants.
- Nearby is Greenmeadow Farm for those great family days out. The farm is home to a wide range of pedigree and rare breed animals which you can meet up close.
- Families will appreciate the good schools in the area, with provision for all ages within walking distance.
- A wide choice of sporting and leisure facilities are within a few miles of Parc Celyn. The Cwmbran Stadium is famous for international athletics events, as well as hosting the local football and hockey clubs, and a swimming pool. There are also several gyms and fitness centres in the town, and golf at Pontnewydd Golf Club and Greenmeadow Golf and Country Club.
- For further shopping, the multi-level Friars Walk shopping centre and leisure complex is just six miles away.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.
HELP TO BUY
*Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and any deposit where required. For the first five years there is £1 per month fee charged on the equity loan component. At the start of year six a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by RPI inflation plus 1%. The equity loan is provided by Help to Buy (Wales) Ltd and held as a second charge. Terms and conditions apply and full details will be provided on request. This offer is subject to status and only available on selected new build properties in Wales up to £300,000. It is not offered with any other promotion. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
This site is managed by an NHBC Pride in the Job 2017 Quality Award winning Site Manager, James Morgan.