£499,995 - £744,995
4 and 5 bedroom properties
Adel Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire
More information about Bodington Manor...
Located off a quiet leafy lane in the sought-after village of Adel, these executive new homes offer a delightful retreat away from city stress with a range of local amenities and excellent schools close by. Mature trees, grassy verges and open spaces give these homes a desirable rural feel whilst Leeds city centre is just a short car journey away.- A range of independent bars, restaurants and shops in nearby in Adel village
- High-end shopping experience in Leeds' brand new Victoria Gate shopping centre
- Retail delights of Leeds city centre close by
- Outdoor & sporting facilities - Including running, sports and golf clubs
- David Lloyd Leisure - Swimming pools, gymnasium, leisure and tennis facilities
- Gusto Italian Restaurant - Winner of the prestigeous Oliver Award in 2016
- Amalthea Greek Cafe - Family owned Greek Bistro & Deli
- The Olive Branch - Popular Mediterranean restaurant
There is a frequent 30-minute journey bus service X84 and 28 to Leeds City Centre from Adel.
The site is located nearby the Leeds Ring Road (A6120) and approximately 3.5 miles from the centre of Leeds. Junction 46 of the M1 is approximately 7 miles to the East.
Leeds Bradford International Airport is 6.4 miles away to the North West of Leeds.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.